All the essential foods for a healthy and tasty cuisine|

   
Health and fitness
Click on

All the essential foods for a healthy and tasty cuisine

Hello everyone ! I hope you are well and that you had a good week 🙂

 Thank you for the incredible welcome you gave to my first article on the subject of nutrition in which I told you that Marion, a nutrition coach, was came to look in my cupboards to analyze their contents. I look forward to talking to you more about this theme in the months to come and to transcribing all the exciting things that I am learning about nutrition thanks to Marion!

After showing you the contents of my cupboards and my fridge, today I'm going to tell you about the essentials to have in your cupboards to cook healthily. I know that many of you want to eat better and/or learn to cook new things, but I also know that we can quickly find ourselves lost in the face of this challenge! I'm here to guide you, with advice from Marion 😉

All the essential foods for a healthy and tasty cuisine|


You will find below all the main families of foods necessary for a healthy diet: all you have to do is check that you have items from each category in your cupboards and your fridge! You can also choose other food ideas to vary your diet because I know that we often tend to eat the same thing out of habit and convenience (me first!). Let's go !

The grocery store


Legumes

Pulses, popular and inexpensive foods, are sometimes completely absent from the diet of some people. Yet it is a category of healthy foods since they are rich in micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients) and fiber which slow down the absorption of sugar and fat in the blood, ensure good transit and feed good bacteria that live in your intestines (these bacteria do wonders for our health). Among them are:


.green or coral lentils
.chickpeas
red, white or black beans
.mung beans

Personally, I love chickpeas which I consume very regularly (hummus, my absolute passion) and I also love lentils and red beans! On the other hand, I did not know mung beans and I will try to cook them over the next few weeks to discover them!

Health and fitness equipment


Healthy-Cooking-Essentials


The cereals

Cereals are just as rich in micronutrients and fiber as legumes, provided you choose them well! Prefer whole grains, that is to say unrefined raw cereals from which the shell has not been removed. Keeping the shell means keeping the fibers and micronutrients it contains. Be curious and try new ones to vary the tastes and nutritional intake!


Prioritize, for example:


brown rice with white rice

wholemeal pasta (or buckwheat, rice, lentil pasta) with classic white pasta

other cereals: quinoa, millet or buckwheat to vary the pleasures and nutrients

oatmeal or industrial breakfast cereal muesli, usually very processed and very sweet

Personally, I love lentil pasta (frankly better than wheat pasta in my opinion), buckwheat (shelled, it is cooked like rice) and the oatmeal that I eat daily in my porridge in the morning!



Seeds

They are full of micronutrients and good fats (mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids) that our body needs to make the membrane of each of our cells or hormones to name just a few of their functions. Sprinkled on a savory, sweet, hot or cold dish (it doesn't matter!), they bring a bonus in nutrition and add an interesting texture to dishes.


We find for example:


chia seeds
pumpkin seeds
sunflower seeds
flax seeds
sesame seeds

I use a lot of them in everything I cook, especially pumpkin seeds (in salads or on avocado toast) and sesame seeds (sprinkled on toast with mashed almonds with banana slices for snack or breakfast)

Health and fitness tips


4in1-High-Frequency-Electrode-Wand-w-Neon-Electrotherapy-Glass-Tube-Acne-Spot-Remover-Home-Spa-Beauty







Post a Comment

0 Comments