Baba Ji Says /Motivation Baba Ji

Baba Ji Says /Motivation Baba Ji


I went to Babaji and he said, "Son, don't sleep late in the morning, you will be deprived of the mercy of Allah."
Get up at the time of Fajr Adhan
Remember your master
Pray
Do it
I said yes
Then what
Babaji paused for a while and then said, "Son, don't sleep after that, then you have to do your business. Inshallah, Allah will not let you be disgraced."
I wish you had said a very good thing
I will do the same now
 They said, "It is our duty to rise up, our Creator."
Remember the master and take the cup and sit down. Allah will fill it with His mercy.
Our Master is so kind and so merciful that He says to His creatures early in the morning, "Someone begs from my door."

Baba ji says earning a son is not a perfection, pray that or Allah bless me in what I have earned

Put it in my share, because we have earned a thousand and lost two thousand on the way, so what can we do?
It's better to make your life better and calmer
May God help us all to act

Post a Comment

0 Comments